06 August, 2009

Twitter got DOS'd!! OH NOES!!!



Why, oh why?! LOL! I know this sounds pathetic, but I really want to check my Twitter and it makes me really frustrated that I can't. It's stupid, but I guess it has become a big necessity to me. I use my twitter mostly to stay in touch with my friends and my family, just like everyone else, really, but still, even though I don't check it all that often, just knowing that it's not working is making me feel really pissed off.

Mind you, this happens to me with everything, not just Twitter or internet sites. Whenever my internet connection decides to die on me, or my cell phone, or my TV, or anything, really, I get angry and frustrated. I just like to know that the things that I have are working, and it gets to me when they don't, even if I'm not really using them. I know, it's kind of sad, but that's just the way I am.

Anyway, if you want to know more about Twitter's current status, you can go to http://status.twitter.com/

P.S: Also, apparently Facebook isn't working all too well either. Superb...

EDIT: Okay, now it's kind of working again. But it's not fully functional yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment