02 August, 2009

Obama's 'Kenyan Birth Certificate'

03118509265

So, people all over the internet are fretting over this right now, and, truth be told, if I were a complete n00b without a single shred of knowledge of photoshop I'd probably be fretting as well... well, actually, no. Because, even if I didn't know my way around image editing software like I do, I'd still be able to notice with fair ease that the image was most definitely tampered with.

I have to wonder who made this, because I just can't imagine any of the crazy right-wing nutjobs nowadays referred to as 'Birthers' making the conscious decision to open their Photoshop and alter a picture of Obama's birth certificate; then again, the work is shitty as most of anyone can tell, so yeah, I'd be willing to concede that they're just that desperate to 'prove' that they're right and that Obama is not a natural-born citizen of the United States.

Either way, if this did come from some crazy Birther, then this is just a whole new level of low, proving yet again that the right wing should never be allowed in power again as long as the U.S. has some sanity. But right now, I'm more inclined to believe that this may be some type of internet troll, in which case, all I can say is "Well done, sir!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment