12 August, 2009

Dane Cook VS Vanessa Hudgens: LOL!

I don't really care enough about the Teen Choice Awards to watch them, but stuff like this makes me wish that I did...



Now, I don't really think Dane Cook is that funny, but I have to aplaud him for doing this. That was AWESOME! LOL! I seriously laughed hard when I saw the video on YouTube. That was really, really funny, in a really, really cruel way.

That being said, though, I have to look at it from the other side, which is Vanessa Hudgens. Seriously, even though I think it is ONE-HUNDRED PERCENT her fault for, you know, taking nude pictures of herself, AGAIN, I still can't help but feel a bit sorry for her, because, even though at this point it is more of a slut alert rather than a pitiful mistake, it's still not something you want to bring about on national television, in front of millions of teenagers.

And yes, I know this didn't really air, but dude, it's on YouTube, and the media's talking about it, so naturally EVERYONE KNOWS BY NOW.

All I can say is, Dane Cook, nice going, even if it is a little douchey of you, and Vanessa Hudgens, I feel sorry for you, but hey, next time you ought to think twice before taking nude pictures of yourself with your BlackBerry, especially since this is the SECOND TIME this kind of think has happened to you. It's already bad enough that you're playing Zac Efron's beard.

Just saying...

0 comments:

Post a Comment